The event takes place on zoom and you'll receive the zoom link in your ticket confirmation.
About Nobody's Watching Online Dance Parties
Nobody's Watching organises uplifting online dance events to give you a mood boost during these tough times. Uplifting music, everybody welcome, child friendly.
- There’s a beginner-friendly playful warm up at the beginning to kick things off in style and get you ready to Dance like Nobody’s Watching. You'll learn the moves to Spice Up Your Life, inspired by the dance routine in the Spice World movie.
- After the warm up, it’s freestyle dancing to your own groove. There are no right or wrong moves and there's no judgement. Do whatever you feel like doing. Want to air guitar? Go for it! Want do a funky chicken? Funk that chicken, baby. Want to just close your eyes and get lost in the music? You do you.
- The playlists are greatest hits that you’re encouraged to sing along to. This is communal breaking out into song and dance.
- The music is upbeat and fast; it will keep you moving and you’ll find that by the end you’ve accidentally done a great cardio work out.
- We’ll use Zoom.us, which you’ll need to download in advance. Find it here https://zoom.us/download (mobile and desktop friendly)
- We'll dance with our cameras on. This helps create a safe-space and a feeling of community. No screenshots or recordings allowed.
- Mics are muted except the big hello at the start and the big sing-along on the last song. You're welcome to sing along the whole way through.
We know these are tough times. If price is an issue you can join for free.
|17:30 - 18:10||Free admission|
|Ticket||17:30 - 18:10||£4.00|
Online Event, Your Home, Anywhere in the world, H0m3
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. No screenshots or recordings allowed.